TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR WEB USAGE
By accessing Proponent web pages, you have agreed to the following terms:
- You will preserve all information, data, and computer programs (“Informational Assets”) to which you have access, in confidence, along with any passwords or access procedures given to you to facilitate access, and you will use them solely for authorized purposes.
- User names and passwords for secure site access are issued at Proponent discretion upon request.
- Secure site users agree to provide current, complete and accurate registration information and to maintain such information to keep it current, complete and accurate.
- Secure users are only authorized to access the Informational Assets associated with your user id.
- You are not authorized to access or attempt to access any other Informational Assets.
- You are not authorized to copy, download, reduce to writing or other permanent form, or otherwise modify any Informational Asset without authorization.
- Proponent reserves the right to monitor, review, or terminate any of your activities without notice, at any time.
USE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Proponent hereby authorizes you to view, copy, print, and distribute documents subject to the following conditions:
- The document is used for informational purposes only.
- The document is used for non-commercial purposes.
- Any copy of this document or portion thereof must include this copyright notice in its entirety.
Note that any program, publication, design, product, process, software, technology, information, know-how, or idea described in this document may be the subject of other rights, including other intellectual property rights, which are owned by Proponent or other interested parties and are not licensed to you hereunder.
USE OF INFORMATION/WARRANTIES
This document and the information contained herein are provided “as is,” and Proponent makes no express or implied representations or warranties regarding this document or its information. Without limiting the foregoing, Proponent does not warrant that the document or information will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality. Proponent expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
Your use of this document and information is at your own risk. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use of this document or information. Proponent will not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or any other damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, statute, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or otherwise, relating to the use of this document or information.
If any of the foregoing is not fully enforceable for any reason, the remainder shall nonetheless continue to apply.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
The name “Proponent,” the Proponent logo, product names, and all page headers, footers, and icons are trademarks or registered trademarks of Kirkhill Aircraft Parts Co. and Valtec International, Inc. All other product names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Certain links in the Proponent Web server may lead to resources maintained by third parties over whom Proponent has no control. Proponent makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of, or any other aspect relating to, those resources.