Upon request, Proponent will acknowledge receipt of hard copy purchase orders, and their acceptance or denial.
For SPEC-enabled customers, SPEC 2000 acknowledgment will be generated with the appropriate “S1″ message.
Unless other terms have been agreed to, all manual orders will have a $35 Minimum Order Value, and no line minimum. The $35 per order minimum is waived for all online orders placed using EDI, SPEC2000 or our ProCart website.
An item noted as “Special Order” on a quote is subject to a cancellation fee of up to 100% of the quoted price.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
In accordance to ATA requirements,Proponent will give 90-day notice regarding any price change via the SPEC 2000 Continental Data Graphics price data.
Proponent will inform customers of any price change before an order is accepted.
Parts shown without prices are subject to Proponent Standard Terms and Conditions for Quotes.
Shipments to customers who have not established credit terms will be made on a C.O.D. or ACH payment basis.
Payments from customers who have been given credit terms must be mailed to the address shown on the invoice within thirty (30) days of the Proponent invoice date. Invoices commence at the time of shipment.
Proponent reserves the right to modify or cancel credit terms and/or credit limits at any time without notice, and require guaranteed security or payment in advance for the amount of the order.
Terms of Sale: EXW – Incoterms 2010
AOG ORDER POLICY
Proponent will accept AOG orders from either our California site or Connecticut site by any customer subject to the following conditions:
1) The customer must provide a valid aircraft tail number.
2) The order must be picked up or shipped for delivery by the next day.
3) A maximum of five lines per order. See below for orders greater than five lines.
AOG orders received by 1:30 PM (Pacific Standard Time) CA or 1:30 PM (Eastern Standard Time) CT (Monday through Friday except holidays) are available for shipment or pickup that same day. For emergency AOG orders requiring four hour turnaround time outside of the above schedule, an after hours AOG service is available. This service will be subject to a fee of $25 per order on a case by case basis.
Requests for after hours AOG service must be made by phone (with a follow-up paper purchase order) to ensure that the order is acted upon in a timely manner. For an after hours AOG order placed between 1:30 PM PST and 3:30 PM PST (CA Site) or 1:30 PM EST and 3:30 PM EST (CT Site) during regular workdays, the customer should contact Proponent sales and service. For all other times, customers can call 1-714-223-5400, extension 360 (CA Site) or 1-860-767-8211, extension 264 (CT Site) to reach a member of the Proponent AOG Team.
For AOG orders with more than five lines received by 1:30 PM (PST) or 1:30 PM (EST) during a regular workday, lead times are as follows:
– 6 to 20 lines: the order will ship the next business day as a ‘Critical’ order.
– 21 or more line: the order will ship two business days later as a ‘Routine’ order.
Customers can indicate which items on a purchase order they wish to ship earlier in order to reduce the lead-time.
Proponent will deliver a customer’s shipment with a Proponent certificate of conformance. This document certifies that the parts have been produced under Federal Aviation Administration approved manufacturing and quality control systems/methods and are new and in airworthy condition. FAA 8130-3 is provided upon request.
If you are the design authority or a sub-contractor to them, a full certification package (i.e., sub-tier supplier certifications including material and processes) will be provided upon request. This request must be stipulated on the purchase order. In order to protect any proprietary data, sub-contractors must provide evidence of permission to obtain proprietary data. An additional charge may be assessed for a full cert package.
All other product will be delivered with a Proponent certificate of conformance. If a third party holds the FAA approval, a customer may request a copy of the manufacturer certificate of conformance and/or an FAA Form 8130-3 or ATA106.
For standard parts and raw material, a copy of the manufacturer certificate of conformance and/or a test report (a charge may be required) will be provided upon request.
Products are properly identified and packaged to ATA Specification No. 300 and/or customer specific requirements.
Upon request, o-rings can be shipped via bulk or packaged per AMS2817 specifications.
Products are packaged and/or stored in a manner that provides adequate protection from normal hazards.
- Ordered in Error by Customer: Products ordered in error by a customer may be returned to Proponent for credit within 30 days after the product was shipped. A restocking charge of 25% will apply against the original invoice. Proponent will not accept raw material returns or items that were quoted as ‘Special Order’. The customer will bear all return shipping charges.
- Shipped in Error by Proponent: Products shipped in error by Proponent (including those incorrectly identified) may be returned to Proponent for credit within 30 days after the product was shipped. Transportation charges for the return will be borne by Proponent.
- Warranty Returns: Defective or non-conforming parts may be returned to Proponent for repair or replacement. See Proponent Warranty Terms and Conditions for additional information.