LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION. DOUBLE-SIDED. PRESSURE-SENSITIVE REINFORCED POLYESTER TAPE.
Carpet tapes are used to adhere aircraft floor coverings such as carpet, padding and galley mats to aircraft flooring. There is no residue when removed from aircraft floor surface.
Meets the latest EU REACH, US EPA and Boeing environmental safety requirements.
- Lightweight Construction
- OT-40N Is much Lighter Than Standard Cloth Carpet Tapes
- High Strength Flame Retardant Adhesive Bonds Well To Surfaces
- OT-40N Is Repositionable & Clean Removable
- For Carpet & Non-Textile Flooring Installation On Interior Floors & Stairs Of Aircraft
- Certifications: FAR 25.853 (a), Boeing: BMS5-133
- Differential Adhesive – High Tack adhesive on Liner Side & Less Tacky Adhesive on exposed Side to adhere to the floorboard
- Environmentally-Friendly – Meets the latest EU REACH, US EPA and Boeing environmental safety requirements
- Meets FAA Requirements For Use In Aircraft
- Made in USA
For more information, please complete the short form below and a Proponent representative will be in touch.